This sleeping bag variant from Australian ErgoPouch can be used as a regular sleeping bag, or as separate legs, as overalls! Very nifty for kids that started walking, or when you move your child to a stroller or car seat.
Made from organic high quality cotton (400+ thread count), with organic cotton filling. This sleep suit comes with comfy cotton fleece arms, grip pads under the feet, and pull over mittens for extra warmth.
- Available in two sizes, 8-24 months and 2-4 years.
- Length of sleep suit (shoulder to feet): 90 cm or 105 cm, respectively.
- Thickness: 2.5 TOG. Recommended for approx. 17-23°C.
- Use with only a nappy, or combine with underwear depending on room temperature.
- Ergonomic, bell shaped design that allows for important natural leg movement.
- Made of skin friendly, natural and ergonomic fibres that breathe, including all fillings.
- Keeps your baby warm safely and comfortably, no blankets over the head or kicked off by the feet.
- 4-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change and for transforming between sleeping bag and sleepsuit!
- Grip pads for little walkers
Fabric: Body Outer: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton/ 5% Elastane. Filling: 50% Bamboo Viscose/ 50% Organic Cotton.
Pattern: Spring Leaves – white and light grey leaves on a pink background.
Care: Gentle Cold Wash. Cool Tumble Dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Dry Cleanable.