Amazingly soft, organic fitted inner nappy made from bamboo combination. Combine with a breathable and waterproof PUL or wool nappy cover from Baby BeeHinds.
Size: fits approx 4-16 kg.
Fabric: 60% bamboo viscose combination (for great absorption), 30 % organic cotton fleece bomullsfleece (for shorter drying time and great absorption) and 10 % polyester (to keep the nappy fluffy).
Two inserts are included, one short and one long. They can be folded to best suit your child’s needs.
- Superior absorbency so great for nights, long journeys or day time
- Buttery soft bamboo/organic cotton fleece fabric
- One Size Fits Most style, up to 16 kg, so use from newborn to toddlerhood, great value for money!
- Superior fabric technologies mean these nappies will last for years & over multiple little bums with the right care.
- Gentle elastics & 90% natural fibres mean superior breathability, so in summer or hot climates leave a cover off for ultimate breathability for bubs skin!
- Two generous bamboo inserts to customise absorbency.
- Great coverage & serged edges across the bum contains those poo-splosions!
- High Rise on smaller babies, then become Low Rise on a toddler as they grow.
- Super absorbent means they take longer to dry than other styles, however if you have a minimum of 24-26 nappies for full time use, you will have plenty of options whilst your fitteds are drying!
Pre-wash 3-4 times (no detergent) prior to using to open up the bamboo fibres. No need to dry between cycles.
They will reach best absorbency after 8+ washes
- Remove solids from nappy & place in nappy bucket (dry pail method, no soaking)
Wash nappies every second day to prevent mould.
See our Washing Advice for recommendations.
Line dry (most sustainable of course) or tumble dry on LOW
Folding instructions for inserts
Fanny keepers or back sleepers:
This is using the nappy on the full size setting. Snap the long insert into the back snaps. Bring the long insert forward to the front snaps, then fold it back so the end of the insert sits in line with the back snaps. For additional boosting snap the short insert into the front snaps and lay over (or under the long insert).
Willy keepers or tummy sleepers:
Willy keepers & tummy sleepers need more absorbency at the front. These examples are to use the nappy on the full size setting. Snap the long insert into the snaps at the front of the nappy .Fold the long insert in 3, and place so the 3 layers are sitting from the middle to front of the nappy. If you want additional boosting, snap the shorter booster into the back of the nappy & lay it over or under the 3 layers at the front.
*** For the newborn / smaller size settings, you will need to snap the long inserts into the back snaps.
Please keep in mind there is no right or wrong way to fold the inserts. Try a few different combination to see what works for your baby. You can use both or just one insert, two long, two short, for example.
You can also buy these nappies in sets of 5 for a better price!
More info (BBH Bamboo Fitted): Baby BeeHinds.