No more kicked off blankets with this beautiful organic sleeping bag for babies and children from Australian ergoPouch. This model is made from soft and stretchy organic cotton jersey, similar to T-shirt fabric, bamboo viscose and elastane. It’s even more stretchy than our regular sleeping bags and is perfect for transitioning from a swaddle or sleeping bag for babies into a sleeping bag for older babies and kids.
- One size available, fits 8 months – 2 years. Sleeping bag length is 90 cm from shoulder to foot.
- Thickness: 1 TOG. Recommended for approx. 21-24°C.
- Use with only a nappy, or combine with underwear depending on room temperature.
- Ergonomic, bell shaped design that allows for important natural leg movement.
- Made of skin friendly, natural and ergonomic fibres that breathe.
- Keeps your baby warm safely and comfortably, no blankets over the head or kicked off by the feet.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change.
Fabric: 50% Organic Cotton / 40% Organic Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane.
Pattern: Clouds – mint green, light grey and dark grey clouds on white background.
Care Instructions: Gentle Cold Wash, Do Not Tumble Dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Dry Cleanable.