ergoArms from Australian brand ergoPouch are innovative arm warmers developed especially to fit sleeveless ergoPouch sleeping bags, to keep your baby warm also when the weather cools! It can of course be used over any brand sleeping bag. The arm warmers look like a small jacket, or bolero, where the body part is made from cooler cotton jersey and the arms are extra warm cotton fleece.
- Available in two sizes, 2-12 months and 12-36 months.
- The sleeves have clever cuffs with mitts that can fold over hands for extra warmth.
- Button snap in the front makes the arm warmers possible to put on also when your baby is asleep.
- Super stretchy, fits over all baby sleeping bags.
- Made of skin friendly, natural and ergonomic fibres that breathe.
Fabric: Body: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane (Cotton Jersey). Arms: 100% Organic Cotton Fleece.
Length: Size 2-12 m: 26.5 cm. Size 12-36 m: 28 cm.
Width: Size 2-12 m: 27.5 cm. Size 12-36 m: 31 cm.
Colour: White with grey lining, cuffs and mitts.
Care Instructions: Gentle Cold Wash, Do Not Tumble Dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Dry-cleanable.